Grand River Health serves Western Garfield County, Colo. In an effort to improve the health and well- being of local communities. Grand River operates Grand River Hospital and Medical Center, E. Dene Moore Care Center, Battlement Mesa Medical Clinic, Grand River Health and Safety Center in Parachute and Grand River Student Health Centers in Rifle and Parachute. Grand River?s focus is on offering meaningful clinical, community outreach, and exceptional, local health care. For more information, please visit www.grandriverhealth.org.
- First in the Nation to have the latest 3D Breast Tomosynthesis Mammography
- An Aquatic Therapy Program on-site
- An After Hours Clinic, offering an affordable alternative to an emergency room visit
- An extended stay care center with a 24/7 physician led health care team, registered dietitian on-site and a philosophy that is resident-centered.
- Women's Wellness Connection, a government funded program for women ages 40-64 who are uninsured or underinsured, helping women with payment for clinic breast and pelvic exams, PAP smears, mammograms, ultrasounds, biopsies and pathology
- Occupational health services for post-offer / pre-employment testing and duty testing. Including services such as WorkSteps, hearing screenings, drug & alcohol testing, DOT physical exams and more
501 Airport Road in Rifle Exit 90 I-70